As CarOnSale we have developed into a rapidly growing automotive start-up. We prepare our customers in the B2B area for digitization and work with our high-performing team on innovative solutions every day.
Your ideas, our joint implementation.
Together we are developing a technology that will revolutionize B2B automotive trade and drive digital transformation. We welcome creativity and future thinking - we believe that innovation is made possible through ambition, commitment and motivation.
Our employees are our inspiration.
At CarOnSale we promote talent - no matter what stage of your career planning you are in. We help you achieve your professional goals in an environment that gives you room to develop.
Hungry for success?
We are looking for ambitious performers who want to support us in our rocket start in the automotive world - become part of the team and write to us!
- Managing a team of +5 data scientists and engineers
- Communicate and meet with stakeholders & Product managers to identify opportunities
- Establish a roadmap and schedule for your team that balances product delivery, continuous improvement, and operational support
- Organize team activities, such as code reviews, standards setting, retrospectives, continuous improvement, and backlog refinement
- Understanding and bringing solutions for complex business problems, enabling insights that can empower better decision-making
- Assure the quality of technical implementation, facilitate and encourage the creation of scalable, business-oriented, high-quality products, data pipelines and processes.
- Develop your team through recruitment, training, coaching, motivating, and managing them
- Control AWS costs and structure
- Ensure that evidence-based decisions are applied and encouraged
- +5 years of experience as a data scientist, data engineer, or machine learning engineer
- Experience leading Data Engineers and Data Scientists
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, listen and show empathy, to your team and your stakeholders
- Experienced in managing cross-functional teams in an agile and fast-paced environment, empowering them to achieve their goals
- Organized individual who can prioritize his or her own work and the work of the team
- Experienced in creating ML models and improving a product with those models
- Good English verbal and written communication skills - German is a plus
- First things first: You’ll be taken seriously from day one and will play an important role in our mission, because we want to disrupt Europe’s automotive market together with you
- Growth and development: benefit from a detailed onboarding program, systematic feedback cycles and individual coachings
- A feel-good workplace: start your office day with a freshly brewed coffee from our free in-house barista while enjoying the view from our 18th floor in the heart of Berlin
- Hybrid office model: flexible working from our beautiful WeWork space or from home
- Your gear, your choice: you will be provided with a MacBook or Windows laptop and all the hardware and software you need to work
- Become a COSie: be part of a motivated team with ambitious goals and enjoy lots of fun, lots of awesome team events and a unique COS team spirit
- Truly diverse and inclusive: Diversity is important to you? It is important to us too! Diversity in which everyone feels comfortable, is absolutely central to us